Monday, January 25, 2016

Considering some new endeavors

It's easier for me to sit and talk about stuff than it is for me to make time to type everything out. That's just the way I function. Editing a video on YouTube is just easier for me than sitting down and making sure everything I've just blogged is grammatically correct.  I have a YouTube channel (two, actually) that I'd been working on and abruptly stopped working on once kid #2 came around.  It's just sitting there with nothing going on.  So, I'm trying to decide which direction I want to take it.

I've thought about doing it like some sort of podcast.  That would be fun, but do you want to sit and just watch me talk for 30 minutes about stuff? I don't. So then I thought, instead of watching me, maybe I should just do a podcast?  Once a week, sit down and ramble for a while about stuff that's interesting to me.

I don't know. The jury is out on that one but it's something I'm considering because, what the internet needs is more podcasts and blogs and people blathering on about stuff, right?

Why not mine?

Oh, and if you wanted to check out my YouTube channel, search for SpreadTheWordNerd.