Friday, May 11, 2012

Something to Add

I'm going to start doing smaller updates now and then - including the twice a week updates - that will be much, much smaller than my regular blogs. Maybe just a funny thing I catch myself, or my wife, or my kid saying. Maybe just an update to a previous blog. Maybe just a small giblet of information I felt like sharing. Maybe a short, funny experience we'd just had that will be revisited in a later blog. It could just end up being a brain fart I felt like sharing.

These will not be posted to Facebook or Twitter when new additions are added to the blog, I'll just add them and go about my day, and if you happen to get bored and are wandering about the internet in search of something else to read that won't melt your brain, you can mosey on over here and check out some of the small tidbits I've added.