Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Update & Thanks

Jen had surgery today to have... everything removed.

Everything went fine and she should be back and up on her feet by Monday of next week. We're doing good, too, and I just wanted to give a quick update.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been supportive and has sent us messages, texts, made a quick call, helped out with Evie and everything else that great friends do in times such as this.

Also, I wanted to say thank you to those of you who have said nothing but have kept us in prayer. When you don't know what to say, you don't have to say something. Some people don't know this, and they tend to make things awkward and even more hurtful. These types of people have been few and far between, but even they have good intentions. Its just hard to remember that they're saying these hurtful things with good intentions.

I don't plan on calling these people out by name, or anything. Like I said, I know they mean well, but let's not make this about them. This is about saying thanks to those of you who have been good friends through the thick of this storm.

So, from both Jennifer and myself, thank you. Thank you all for all of your prayers and words of encouragement.

Thank you.